Application Form Requirements 2023
Application Form Pre Primary
Please note the following with regards to applications:
- APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2023 SCHOOL YEAR WILL CLOSE ON JULY 28 2022
- THERE ARE LIMITED PLACES AVAILABLE IN THE PRE-PRIMARY FOR 2023.
- IF YOUR DAUGHTER IS ACCEPTED, A NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF R6000, IS PAYABLE WITHIN 14 WORKING DAYS, NON-PAYMENT RESULTS IN WITHDRAWAL OF THE SPACE RESERVED.
- THE LANGUAGE OF LEARNING AND TEACHING IS ENGLISH.
- NO APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED IF NOT FULLY COMPLETE. PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL RELEVANT DOCUMENTS ARE ATTACHED.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS ARE ATTACHED BEFORE SUBMITTING.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED CORRESPONDENCE FROM THE SCHOOL REGARDING THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION, BY NOVEMBER 1ST, YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL AND YOUR DAUGHTER HAS BEEN PLACED ON A WAITING LIST.
- Please ensure that you have all the relevant documentation before proceeding to the online application below.
- Application forms cannot be accepted without the following documentation being attached. Please note all copies must be CERTIFIED.
- Please note that no hardcopy, or emailed applications will be accepted.
|ID Photo of learner|
|Court order or guardianship (if applicable)|
|Learner’s birth certificate / ID book / Passport|
|ID of parents|
|Report of previous School or Play Group|
|Copy of municipal account|
|Immunizations clinic card|
|Proof of employment (both parents)|
|Specialist Reports: Any specialist reports on the learner which you may feel are relevant like OT, Speech Therapist, GP etc.|
|Self-employed: business registration certificate/tax clearance|
|Transfer from another city – proof thereof|